And the beat goes on...

It's been awhile - I know. A lot has happened since the last post! I'm going to give a quick summary to get caught up. Ross boarded up the window in the middle of the room. This led the way to constructing the wall that now divides the two new bedrooms (well my craft room and the spare bedroom). Ross also framed out the closets in both rooms, as well as the doorways. It's amazing the difference! It's starting to look like habitable space now (okay - you still have to use a little bit of your imagination. But it is getting easier to visualize!) Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.



Here is the room post-window-removal, and pre-dividing-wall.



And here is the new wall!! For those inquiring minds, yes, I did help with this project. Oh yes, I did use that nail gun all by myself (despite not being able to lift the thing very far over my head but those are minor details). Ladies and gentlemen, Robyn learned how to frame a wall that day. I assure you the pride I felt in myself was tremendous - right up until I was 86ed from using the nail gun because I made Ross nervous I was going to shoot myself in the foot. Ah well it was fun while it lasted!



Here Ross is framing the doorway for the future site of my craft room! In the background you can see the newly framed closet!



Here is a close-up of our new toy. :) It weighs about 17 metric tons in case you were wondering.



And here is the closet in the soon-to-be craft room.

That's all for now folks! Next stop: installing the two new windows - one in each newly constructed room!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP